BioShock Infinite reclaimed the top spot in the UK all-formats chart this week, and while sales were down 75% in terms of week-on-week figures, it still managed to outperform Tomb Raider and Trion Worlds’ Defiance.
Trion’s first simultaneous console and PC release, Defiance, secured the third position in the chart ahead of the SyFy series which airs in the UK on April 15th. EA’s Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 both drop out of the top ten, making way for Activision’s Skylander’s Giants and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
UK all formats charts – week ending 6 April 2013
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)