Win a copy of 7 Days To Die!
Thanks to The Fun Pimps, Telltale and Maximum Games we have five copies of 7 Days To Die, the indie zombie survival sensation, to give away on PS4 and Xbox One.
Having proved to be hugely successful on PC, the game is launching on consoles today (1 July), but you can grab a copy from us by answering one super-simple question.
*** Competition Expired ***
The closing date for the competition is 8 July 2016, whe 5 winners will be drawn at random. The winners can have a copy of the game on a format of their choice. Here’s some more info on 7 Days To Die…
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
With over 2 million copies sold on PC (digital download), Indie hit 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defence, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
- Explore – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armour, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead – the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 4 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes.
- Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
7 Days To Die is available now on PS4 and Xbox One.